Saturday, April 09, 2011

the last but not least

Dear fellas
Dear buddies
Dear besties

Maybe,it's the hardest time for us now.
Just like you're all,
We might now realize,the word 'time flow so fast' isn't it ?
Yes,we all did.
It's like yesterday we're still in a kindergarten
But now,we're in our way to college,to a mature life.

Sure,after this hard separation,I will miss you all. The days when we're all playing together,cry together,I might miss all of these precious memories. Everyday,I just felt school never be boring,because all of you.

I miss the time we talk about love
I miss the time we talk about movie
I miss the time we talk about others
I love the gossip we share the problems as well
And maybe it will not be repeated later

I'm just feel like I don't want to graduate
I want to stay there
Stay at our beloved school
Where we can give and receive the best love from our dearest friends

I just wanna say thanks..
Thanks for every little tiny thing that you're all had given to me. Thanks for everything that had give me joys everyday when I was at school. Thanks for everything that you're all shared the happiness,sadness and problems to me. Thanks..

It's just really hard,freaking hard to say that all of these,are going to be only a memory that kept in my heart. Maybe,there's no such joy in my college life later.

You know what friends ?
I hope you're all remember me
I hope you're all not forget about this
I hope we can still be a best friends in such this distant in our heart
Keep remembering

Our way is not the same anymore
I hope that all of us could grant out wishes
I hope you're all happy
I hope the BEST for you all

And the last but not least
I hope we,each other,still keep remembering this,keep remember our school life,our beloved friends and be a BEST FRIEND forever no matter where we are no matter how the distant keep separating us,we're always gonna be a BEST FRIENDS in our heart

No comments:

Post a Comment