Monday, October 17, 2011

nightmare

Let me tell you something very disgusting that ever happen to me !
Hell,I still can't believe how can that be happening. But I conclude it that I was too careless.
Okay,start from when I doing my assignments. When I got no idea,I like to eat so that I don't really waste time for thinking. I choose fruits,cause it was late already. And I pick orange. I eat it while I typing on my assignments. When I almost done it, I feel something on my mouth, it doesn't look like orange meat,but it's not the seed too. I found out very weird and I've got bad feeling at first. I take that things out and ya know what was that on my finger ?!! It was a fruit worm !!!!!! Oh mannn... I freeze at that moment. Because at first I really got no idea what the hell is that white small disgusting thing. And when suddenly it moves,I felt like earth going to be vanished and then I screamm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! I tried to look again and my eyes can't lie what was I looking right now ! And I fly again to what's happen before I take it out. I CHEW IT !!! In a seconds,my leg and hands stiffed. My brain still can't process very well "I chew a worm", my brain can't accept that. I was like can't believe it. Truthfully I'm scared. I rushed to my mom's room and asking for medicine. But it can't relieving me. Well,who's not ? I mean you're chewing a worm !
(屮゚Д゚)屮!
Hell you fruit worm ! Guess I can't eat oranges for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment