Sunday, November 20, 2011

part of memory

It's okay
I don't expect too much from you
I try,but you didn't respond it
Then what left for me to do again ?
If that is your answer,it's alright.
I will just accept the fact that once we're ever being a very good friend. I will still keep the memory on my head,sealed it forever though you might want to forget it.
I don't know why we became so awkward.
Why did we became like this ?
Did I do wrong thing ?
If that is it,I'm sorry.
I don't notice it and I felt very sorry about it
Or I'm not an interesting friend ?
It's okay. Maybe we just not suit with each other.
And what will our friendship be in the future ?
Only time will tell it.
But right now,deep from my heart.
I really miss this friend
And when she doubt it,it's hurt my heart.

Well,you might read about this,and you might think I'm really such a drama queen or else,whatever,that's your own opinion. What I can tell you right now is that I really miss our moment when we were in high school. It's your choice to trust it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment