Thursday, December 30, 2010

complicated friendship matter

Once they are my friends,play a lot,cry a lot...
But now it seems that all of them is just part of my memories
As like as 2010 going to past,our friendship is going to the end
End with my tears,only mine
U even not care that I'm crying or not
U ignore me ! U blame me !
Everything was my fault !

I felt like I was really invisible to them
And like They cannot sense my presence
It's like they was saying to me that I was not belonging to their friends anymore
I was not part of their class anymore
So they don't have any thing else related to me anymore
And then throw me like a trash..
No use anymore

I'm never expected this was going to happen again
Rather than that,some of my friends,judge me that I was arrogant
Is that really ? Am I ?
If yes,I'm sorry,I don't realize it
Everyone has their own weakness,EVERYONE !
U're had wrong,u're had fault
Me too
so I just want a forgiveness

I don't know how could I describe my bad feeling today
I just want to said
I was INSULTED by your action
I was INSULTED by your judge

No comments:

Post a Comment