Wednesday, December 08, 2010

i know

I know I'm not pretty yet cute
I know I'm not smart yet diligent
I know I'm not rich yet wealthy
I know I'm not up to date yet famous

I know I'm different yet weird in their eyes
I know I'm gushy yet loser
I know I'm a fool yet a coward

I know it all.
I know I'm not suit with them
I know they're not care about my presence
I know they looked down on me

I pretend to envy them even though I don't want
I pretend to praise them even though all of them were lies

The world say they are an angel
The world say they are a supporter
The world say everyone in this world need them

I just don't know why they have to be exist in this world

For me,sometimes,alone is better than together

Because everyone doesn't realize alone is always better sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment