Thursday, May 19, 2011

begging a fool forgiveness

Hey ya ! Watch your words ! Don't judge people easily if you still don't know what's happening.
For that case,I'm sure I am not wrong and you,you're not wrong,the fact is that condition make it bad. But you ?how could you mad with me and saying such a ridiculous thing to me ? In that case,sure I am not wrong ! How could you make it bad like I am the one who was wrong ?the worse I know you tell every one about this.

I know,once,if I was not wrong,and you mad with me,though I don't get what's wrong with me,still I am begging for your forgiveness. But now,sorry,I have my pride now. I was re-thinking about the past that I am begging you like a fool and yes,I am really fool that time. I am so afraid of losing friends. But now I was thinking actually What's the point of begging your forgiveness ? Well,I might be forgive and we're going close again. But,in other hand,you would never understand what's wrong with you. You would never know your fault. So from now on Since I am not wrong,I will not going to say sorry. Maybe you will hate me,but that's alright. I know someday you will realize.
And if you keep playing cool with me,like keep acting I am not there when I near to you,talking less to me or sometimes even not any words,that was all up to you. I don't care anymore if you dislike me or hate me,cause with you or without you,my life still should go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment