Wednesday, May 25, 2011

far

yes,indeed we are really far now.
i couldn't describe our relationship.
it changes a lot as i know,and i know you know it better than me.
i hate the fact that it changes so fast,so fast until i don't know when did it started to be like this.
day by day,we're more far,we're less talking,we only speak about something important or just around saying 'hello and bye'.
that fact makes me more hate it.
how could it change to be like this ?
the more i think about it,
the more i confuse myself,
the more i keep asking am i doing wrong ? am i make you mad ? are you hate me ? are you bored with me ?
that stupid thought fulling my head recently.
i wish i can ask you about this,
but i know you will deny it
probably you will say nothing's wrong,everything's okay,you are the one thinking about that and i'm not.
that's why i hold that question up until now.
i know you are somebody who's not showing off your feeling.

friendship seems so complicated recently

No comments:

Post a Comment