Wednesday, July 06, 2011

i didn't make it !

hahhh..

pissed me off ! really
till the end,i couldn't make it..and the worse is i didn't make it when the others succeeded !!
i couldn't find a suitable words for this feeling right now
mad ? upset ? disappointed ?regret ?  name it all...
they all mixed into one and make me down so much :(
my pride my ambition all of them in one second fly away...no more


i had always thought, i'm smart enough to pass this exam,and maybe that's the reason why i fail this time
i'm underestimate them,the test yet the students joining this exam.
always thought i'm smarter than them so don't worry,i can pass this exam which is only a piece of cake
i..i'm too proud to myself.

maybe i disappoint my dad so much,because he really wants me to pass though he never speak about it,i know his heart, i know his wish and i know his hopes. i..really disappoint my dad this time,and it hurts me badly. of course i had disappoint my dad before this,yet i had do so much wrong before this,but today is not the same,i know it. i know i disappoint my dad so much this time till i can't held my tears when he ask me if i pass or not. i'm sorry dad,i didn't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment