Tuesday, July 26, 2011

quiet = the best resolve

i just can't held the anger inside me
are you satisfied scolding me ?
are you satisfied vilify me ? are you satisfied make me down with your stabbing words ?
well,you succeeded...
thanks to you now i become more and more dislike you
no actually it was not dislike
but having a business with you is just shameless to me
i'm tired with all
it's not only me who felt the same way
you just don't realize it or you intend to not realize it
your own main problem
that destruct it all
don't blame us for your fault
i had tried to explain to you properly
but too bad i can't control myself since you were really looking down on me
i'm being scolded when i tried to explain something
so it's better to silent
to keep quiet
not expressing anything anymore
let it guess by yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment