Wednesday, September 14, 2011

TIRED !

Omoo !!!
Let me tell you guys ! Since I start my first job as a teacher in LEO,I've been so busy,busy for preparing their two times exercise questions and materials , and for preparing their two times monthly test questions and materials !! 4 jobs to do ! Plus,I have to teach them 2 books in one week each month,and it has to be quick,one lesson must teach at least 2 or 3 pages in order to catch up with the exercise and monthly test time. I must do thousands of work just one week after I accepted.
Well,after this I'm realizing of something,earn money never be easy,it's hard and need energy !
But,though you have to pass the hard time,knowing that you work hard and able to earn your OWN money,doesn't it sound worth and fun ? Seems so ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment