Monday, April 09, 2012

Another crash

Again, I'm in no luck today
I bumped into some motorcycle again and to let you know I simply don't get why I could crashed his motorcycle
Let me tell you the condition
First, I had my class over and I've prepared to go home, our college isn't locate with a very strategist area, you have to pass a small alley first, after that small alley there is a big main road in front and it's totally a busy road, a lot of cars passed by with high speed. So, I had pass that alley and now I have to back in the main road again, it is a one way lane. When I turned left of course you only see on your right side where the cars passing by right ? I mean you don't turn to look at the other side anymore because it is one line. I don't know how and why, when I'm in a process of turning left, a motorcycle with a wrong line from left bumped into my front car, I couldn't describe it so good so I will draw the condition , after u saw it who do u think in the fault ? Me or that man ?

No comments:

Post a Comment