Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weirdo

Hey you
Would you tell me please why you give me such a burden by not telling me your address ? Is it something really hard to tell your own address ? Am I a sort of person who likely to rob your house ? AM I ? No, right ? So why you bush around and sort of avoiding to reply me when I am really in urgent need your address ? You yourself know what I mean. I had been mad knowing the dress that I bought online from your friend delivered to your house in a poor condition. So I am not asking you for changing or blaming you to responsible for this condition! I just want to take back my dress !! Is it that hard to give me my rights ? After that all our business is over and don't worry I won't ever disturb you again ! So tell me, why is it really hard for you to tell me your address ? You know, it's kind really weird for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment