Sunday, September 26, 2010

.......................

When i was little,this feeling never come to my mind,i never think such way about her.But now it's changing.It's a rare feeling and i know it was not good.Once i was always smarter than her,i was always win almost everything than her,my mom and dad proud with me rather than her.I was really happy that time.But i know she wasn't..i never thought about her feeling,i was always want to be number one in everything.
Now,slowly but sure,it's like she's start to take that all from me,now she's smarter than me,she's even kinder than me,everyone proud with her,all of them.Somehow i was really jealous with her.I'm not used to be lose by her and now i have to face that fact.It was really troublesome.Everyone praised her in front of me.Somehow i felt like if i was near with her everyone will compare me with her or else she will be praised and i looked like a dumby there.I hate that indeed...
But i know this feeling was wrong,i know it.Everyone certainly had their own talent that was given by god.No one in this world that don't have their own talent.So,i cannot be selfish,this time is not my time,but i know someday,i will do my best and make my families and friends proud that they have me in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment