Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flashback

it's been a while since holiday,i never contact my old friends.Well,i do with one of them,cause we're really close,but for the other i guess not.I don't know why,is it because i'm the one who's care about my pride so i don't texting them first ??emm..i don't know,i have text them about a month ago but the result is disappointing me,they reply with a short and clear message.We're only texting about what's important between us or when we need her help.That's what i get around this year.Maybe the conclusion i get last time still never change.I do never believe in best friend forever in this world.Why ?because i really had through so many experience that proven my conclusion about that.Well,i'm not intend to say around this world no one have a best friend but i'm just saying that maybe i haven't got anyone for my really best friend.

Yesterday,when i search my videos,suddenly i saw some videos,videos that remind me with my old friends,when we got really crazy time and really have fun.In sudden i really missed that time so much.I'm going to upload this video here,but don't laugh okay ??it's really embrassing.I'm just going to upload one since it was not so crazy like the other one.
And here some old pictures,when we're in a narsism to the MAX (hahaha ♥)
my short hair is really pisses me off 
= ='' goshhh !!what's wrong with my face ?it's so so so ugly !!
realize,i'm really not suit with short hair = =''
i'm the weird one,the black one,the worse pose = =''
my hair is really too too too short waaaa xo
wkwkwkwkwk ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment