Friday, September 17, 2010

SHINee come to INDONESIA !!♥

Have all of you,big fans of shinee know about this news ?pretty sure yes you did.I am so so super excited when i've been informed about this news.The most great news is the ticket to enter that concert is for FREE !let me repeat it,FREE.But pity of me,i couldn't attend that concert,knowing that i'm living in medan which far from a place where concert will be held,knowing that the transport fee is really super expensive,and my parents would not let me go.I can predict what would my parents say.When i said "mom may i go to jakarta ?" , mom "for what ?" , me "to attend a concert" , mom "insane".Short and clear.No way i can go.No way.

Well,i will share some information about that here :
Title : korea-indonesia friendship concert
Place : indonesia (jakarta , tennis indoor senayan jakarta )
Time : 12 oct 2010 (19.30-21.25)
ticket :email to arirangFC@arirangtv.com,(name,gender,age,phone number,email)
300 first sender will get the infront seat which mean you can watch jonghyun oppa,min ho oppa,key oppa,tae min oppa and onew oppa with really near distance !!!i am so jealous with all of you who able to attend that concert...aaaaaaa...!!!
The sits are just able to fit 2500 peoples only,so come on email or check arirang.com to know more about the information.
(wish i can go)
SHINee forever ♥ !
minho,taemin,jonghyun,onew,key
(aaaaa min ho oppa,you're really hot !)♥

No comments:

Post a Comment