Wednesday, October 06, 2010

depressed

What's on earth was going..!!Japanese really kill me !if i know it would be this hard i won't joined that exam actually...everyday kanji,hiragana and katakana letters dizzying my head so badly...That's still not include the others..in order to learn that stuff,i have to stop watching the korean-drama(which i love the most),stop browsing or playing games..that means = DIE !! urghh..is there something which could make me easier to learn japanese.??..if i just attend the japanese class,it won't do , i will totally failed for the exam...but i couldn't be like the others gakusei(it means student) who can study all of them everyday,everytime,and everysecond of their break time !! i need dramas,games,internet REFRESHING !!! depressed = =''


Rather than that,i have to deal with monthly exam due in 2 weeks more.The bad news is i haven't touch any of them.I have no idea whether i can learn my japanese and my monthly exam material too..that's still not include my daily jobs !!urghh..i wish a day is not just 24 hours..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment