Tuesday, October 19, 2010

totally scared

today,when i was going to go home from tuition,when i walked down through the gang ayam,when i realize i was walking alone through that road...this is the start of the accident
well,i 'm not sure this is danger or not for you,but for me yes.This whole story start when i was going to go home and i planned to go home by walk (saving the transportation fee).I usually go home through 'gang ayam'.Then when i walked through,i realize nobody was walking on that road.Just me.Suddenly,maybe just in a seconds,i realize someone walking behind me.When i peep my back,i know who is that.A boy that usually i saw at gang ayam.His mother sells food in front of my school,sometimes i saw him with his mother together sell food infront of my school.Still that time,no weird or danger feeling about that.But when he suddenly act weird like scratching his head and turning his head over me,i start to felt scared.There's like a voice calling me from my head  to run !it's danger !run as possible !when he starts to speak,i run.I still remembered what did he ask,"what time is it now ?" i turn my way to back and i run.When he saw me run,he asks "where are you going ?" when i heard that,my scared feeling  increase more and more.My hearts till now still beat really fast.Well,maybe this is just my own feeling but when this happen to you,are you not scared ?we don't know what he was going to do right ?if he really planned to do bad thing who knows ?

i promise,i won't go through that road if i was alone...next time i will called my friend to accompany me.>0<''

No comments:

Post a Comment