Saturday, October 02, 2010

What a terrible day = =

Sucks ! That was what i am going to say about today..i've never met an accident like this before !how could a pedicab driver mad at me but he is the one who's wrong ?he even shouts at me with really unpolite word 'YOU'RE DEVIL !' he even said that all to my neighbor !! i am not wrong mr driver..you are...!!
this began with when i and my friend are going to go home but we used the same pedicab because it's same route ,we agree to paid IDR 5000 (that was so cheap for 2 destination places) .i even said that 2 places clearly and repeat that twice !!...but how unfortunate,maybe because the driver is old then not hearing that we said about TWO destination places or maybe he is intentional to do this.he's going to my friend home first...so i think that maybe he is carry my friend first and so that i am the last...but it's not like that..after arriving my home he shouts at me...you're devil..that was so far..and bla bla that i couldn't hear what he was saying.what i am sure is i am blamed by something i am not do..blamed by something that was not my FAULT !!!because i was so so upset that time(who's not ?) i throw my money (IDR 10000) that IDR 5000 more than what we agreed last time(i was so rude but how am i suppose to do ?too upset).Then who's wrong according to you ?me or that driver ?He is the one who's not heard that clearly...or maybe he is intentional to do such works !!
- - end - -

No comments:

Post a Comment