Monday, February 28, 2011

20-02-2011

the feeling of being underestimate

A feeling of being underestimate,do u ever felt it bloggers ?if you do,maybe you felt quite the same with me.today,when I went to practice volley,that kind of feeling really shown up itself.
Let me tell you,u know,I'm really small,I'm not tall yet I'm light. I'm totally a weak girl. I like sports but I don't have enough strength to do it perfectly like the others. In various sports,maybe I'm just good in swimming better than badminton or VOLLEY !!
So since last year,I have join volley for a P2S1 match. I'm totally a loser..until now,I still can't service,the base of volley game. But since it was fun,I still continue to play it. But today,I just felt everyone is not playing for fun anymore,they play seriously. I know we have to play serious to win the match. But it doesn't mean you don't care with a player who can't do a service !! It started when me with my other friends,both of us can't service at first,so she give me and my friends some advice in order to service perfectly,when my friends able to service 5 times and I still cannot,suddenly she ran away,not coaching me anymore,she goes to play with the others and let me alone to do the service. Okay,I'm thinking maybe I have to practice without coach. I start to practice practice and practice but still I can't,when suddenly I'm able to do the service she's not care,she said we have to do passing,doesn't that really underestimate me ?you're the one who told me to practice service but when I'm succeed even look you're not !
Today I was really disappointed with you,if this post being read by someone and that person realize the person I'm talking and tell her,who cares ?I just wanna share all my feelings,that's what blog is being create right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment