Friday, February 04, 2011

a little heart talk

Dear blog,I wish I'm only a robot,so I won't feel the hurt being betray like this. Everyday,I was thinking about how you do today,what are you doing today,well,maybe I'm not text her first,but I wish you are the one who text me first. I do really miss the sweet and sorrow memories between us. But as like as time flow so fast,the memories too. I'm just feel,she didn't really care about me anymore,once she chat a lot with me,she tell all of her secret to me,share all of her problems and happiness with me. But now ? Not anymore,when I tell about mine,u just felt nothing special,sometimes not hearing. You care a lot about the others now. You share things with others now,you leave me behind you leave me...when I felt alone like this now,you felt happy with the others. I've been cried a lot since it was become like this. The pain two years ago is now come and hurt me back again. I've always deal with some sort same problem. About friendship.

I've always wish,every year,I could be stronger than last. I've always wish I had a more better life with my friends...this year I hope,I'm not going to be fooled again,fool by the same problems,I really want to share with my two dearest friends,that was always able to hear my complaints. I love them. I really do.

From now on,I wish I'm not this weak anymore,I want to become stronger,able to surpass problems like this. outside there,still many peoples,that waiting for a real best friend so what am I scared about ??

Stronger ! Stronger ! Stronger ! Yes !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment