Monday, February 28, 2011

So damn sh*t !

What the hell is this ?are u making fun of me ?!! How come there're no pictures even one in our inauguration party album !!? I'm there right ?are u so blind ??or am I so invisible ! I'm so fed up !! So damn mad ! Why is that everyone doing this to me !!!I hate this !I hate this INDEED !
And especially for this one,I can't understand why !!I saw everyone in there ! EVERYONE ! But mine ?N.O.T.H.I.N.G !!! That's undeliberately show that I'm not attend that !it's just the same like I'm not coming to attend !! I paid for this !! But how come the result is really insulted me like this ! This is so INSULTED me let you to know ! So so and sooooo !!!!
I thought thousand of reasons,am I not pretty so you're not snap me even one pictures ?or you're just focusing on persons that pretty in your eye sight ?or you think I'm not the class members ?or do you have a sensitive feeling with me so you're don't want to snap me even one photo only ??
Argh !every seconds I write this and though about this,my tears like going to fall down !!I can't ACCEPT this ! I can't !!
I hate this ! I hate that person !!
If someone read this,and suddenly realize he is the one,sorry,I don't care !I'm just so fed up,and I need to confess all of this hurt and insulted feeling

Sorry if I'm not pretty,yet I'm not white yet I'm not fashionable ! I know normally I'm not pretty good in your eyes ! But please,don't insult me like this ! This is so damn hurt,hurt my feeling a lot !and how ashamed me as well !! I know you're rounded with pretty girls among you !!you're famous,famous as a very good photographer,and once I think you in that way too,but now....you're just a suck person for me !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment