Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Mikroskil entrepreneur day


sherly,oliv,kartini


tipul narcissistic mode on :)


our menu [empek empek] nyumm !



tipul,oliv,me,kartini,AH,vivi,vivian,sherly  ;p



'do u gonna buy it ?' xp


again some narcissistic picture :) (oliv and sherly)


me with oliv xD
 

TESTER :9 X9


the kerupuk !! wkwk xD


kartini,tipul,me,oliv and vivi


chef : 'what are u watching ?give me the salt NOW !!'  xD


kartini,oliv and sherly ;p


i'm like a zombie...horrible face :(


tipul narcissistic picture :)


the appliances


me with cathong :)


urghhh =.=''


kartini ultra promotion smile hihihih :p


other's stand :)


AH : ' i'm just too sexy awww'


another zombie face =.=


the stand


we're in action !!


tester :99



narcissistic !!! *snap*


tipul,sherly,kartini,vivi and AH 

No comments:

Post a Comment