Monday, February 28, 2011

my dearest old friend

sometimes,I am so afraid
Afraid of waiting
Afraid of being hurt
Afraid of something I shouldn't
Afraid that my future won't be a good one for me
I am scared,scared of everything

Once I trust person easily,now I'm easily suspect my best friend
Still,I can't trust nobody now
Once I always cried for happiness,but now I cried for sadness,hurt,feeling of being underestimate,etc

I'm regretting whatever I said about my old friend once
Actually,now,they are the most precious thing for me
I can tell how much I hurt to them
I can tell how much I was insulted to them
I can tell how deep was my heart wounded and scratched

Rather than my new friends,I'm trust my old friend better
Why do I realize this now ?
Why I leave my old friends because they hurt me only once ?

My dearest old friends,I am so sorry for what have I said about you on

No comments:

Post a Comment