Monday, February 28, 2011

the sweetest dream I have ever dreamt up until now

Wkwkwkwkwkwk,still,I couldn't stop smiling when I write this on m blog. It reminds me with the dream I've dreamt last night. For me it was so wonderful,but I guess you're all would think I'm weird. You pretty know well that I'm a K-POP FEVER right ? And two boy band that I love the most was SHINee and B2ST,and..........yesterday I dreamt about b2ST !!! WAAAAA (couldn't help my laugh now) and in that dream,I was treat so special by them !!! 6 of them always stay beside me rather than the other girls, and I feel like they were really being my friends,so when we separate at last,we take a lot of photographs,and we promise to keep contact via TWITTER !!! And after that....... I woke up. The dream was so real,even when I had wake up,I tried to find my cell. Nothing was there hihihihi...but though this was just a dream,I'm still happy,because it seems my little sis was so jealous about that,she want to have a dream about B2ST too !! Keep doing it !hahahaha !!

No comments:

Post a Comment