Monday, August 16, 2010

accounting go to die

I was going to insane guys,yeah,as the title of my post today,yesterday exam,accounting,it was totally FAILED !
I don't know why i can't solve the questions,all of my class friends said that they were easy,but for me..NO
Well,i admit it was not so difficult,but 2 hours to solve 30 guestion (25 multiple choice + 5 essay ) not so easy for me.Besides not enough time,i was wondering why i can't i get the answer after i calculate them.Don't know if i wrong with the formula or wrong in calculating,but i'm pretty sure,my accounting failed.Totally !
This is the first time i feel accounting was so difficult until i can predict i will just get 2 or 3 for this time.Since i studying accounting i never felt this way,i always feel that accounting was really easy.No problem with that.
I just don't get the point,i can do all the exam question last 2 or three years,but totally failed for this year.Is it the reason because the question maker had already change?Probably that's the best answer i could get.And the second reason is time.Not enough time to solve all the question.


ps : i hope my score isn't that bad.Pray for me too okay ?? thx ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment