Wednesday, August 11, 2010

speechless

Yeah,i'm really speechless.After sawing other's blog,i'm just realized,my english is really far from good .
I wonder how can they were really good in it ?i just want to be like them.I love writting but my skill didn't support me as well .I love blogging but sometimes it's hard to find some words for the topics.Maybe i have to learn more from them by reading their blogs daily and learning their english.I have to improve my english.Sometimes i was really shame,cause even my teacher admit that my little sis english is more well than mine.It's just so,you know,if you were lose with your little sis how's your feeling ?being beated by your sis is kinda like lowing my pride,and i hate that.It's worse !! yeah,i know it's weird but that's me,i'm sure there are more people like me.
so,how can i improve my english ?english tuition is not the best idea .Reading english novel ?emm..i'm not sure cause there are several times which i've tried to read them and the result is not good.Sometimes i felt asleep,sometimes i'm not get what their saying.The conclusion is i'm not enjoying them and it's making me dislike reading english novel.Don't say english novel,even in indonesian language,i don't enjoy them.I prefer comics rather than novel.Well,i ever tried read twilight saga which was the best novel for me and the first novel that i ever read finished.But i force to read them. ahhh..i really want to screamm !! i want to imptove my english as well as them.Do you have any suggestion ?
Maybe the first thing i must do is reading their blog daily.Or maybe i can watch dvd with english subtitle ?yes,that's good idea.

ps: i was really thankful if you can give me more suggestion to improve my english, thanks a lot ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment