Sunday, August 08, 2010

Once

Don't know how to describe this feeling,but it's really pain,it's really hurt and i don't know how to heal this feeling.Sometimes they said friends is more precious then money.Speaking of that,i don't get it.I just thought it was the same.Money can gone as same as friends.What a fool saying that friends will always be there with you cause in fact they are always far.I don't mean there are no real true friends but many of them is not a real friends.
And that was what i feel now.Once we are really near really close.We're doing the same exciting things everyday and it was so much fun with them.Once i can said i cannot live without them.Once i can give my everything for them.Once i cried a lot with them.Once is really the most precious thing for me.
But slowly it changes.Since i'm moving and not in the same class with them,our friendship slowly fade away.It becomes fade and more fade each day.When i start to join their conversation i cannot get it at all.When i start to get it they said you will not get it.Then how can i suppose close with all of you again if all of you always keep a distance like this ?How can we suppose to be like once again ?No.I don't want to hope again.It changes guys.And after all of that,i got a conclusion.Friendship changes as time and condition changes.As we separated by time and condition,our heart and our friendship changes too.

I'm not saying i will erase this precious memory,but i just can said,our way is not the same anymore,our friendships is changes now.Once i was hoping this is just my feeling,this will changes as time go by.But it seems i give up now.Dear friend,not just me who's got this feeling,but there are some of us too who truly feel the same way as me.I just can hope we still friend although we're not so close like once anymore


ps : i will always keeps this memory deep inside my heart. Bye my beloved friend ♥
      i hope the best for you.I hope all of you can happy.I hope all of you can pass the life with smile everyday
      This is the last words from me to you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment