Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sorry,but you're change

I don't know what should i do friend,i really don't know.I'm searching a lot of plans so you can forgive me but you don't want to know and even don't reply it.I am really give up now.I tried to explain but you're not listening anyway.What can i do ?if you don't want to forgive me or even going to hate me,that's your choice.Not mine.The one who's not understand her friends is you,not me.Now it's clear.Whenever you're telling me about your problem with social relationship,whenever you're telling me that someone hurts you,it's clear.The one who is always wrong were you.That time i was so blind really blind that i support you.Well,not all was your fault,but what i want to said is try to understand your friends.You tried to protect your friendship with her but it seems not like my friendship with you.Sometimes i can taught you're close with me just because no friends at all that could accompany you and cheer you up.Is it really that kind of reason ?Am i the one who's got to be blame ?what's wrong with you ?you're the one who said she's changing she's changing but now the truth is you're also changing.Not the same girl that i known anymore.Totally different.
I'm not wishing you should forgive me now,but think it,just because i'm not going to your sweetseventeen party,our friendship should be apart ??You know it shouldn't be.So....i have explain why i couldn't join and now it's your turn to response me.Please ??But if you can't make it,then i should say our friendship is just a memory to you and me.A memory that will be deleted someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment