Sunday, August 01, 2010

robbed !!!

oh my goshhh...this accident was the most freaking out experience in my life...
i never thought how much dangerous it was,like what we usually read on newspaper...
we never thought this could be happen to us .
hopefully i'm okay just my cellphone and alittle money got robbed..i still remembered his shirt...white T-shirt,what was pity of me is why i'm not looking to his plat number ??pity of me...but maybe at that time i was really shocked,i can't even shout anymore,can't cry too.I just can saw my bag being robbed,and i was really freezing at that time.
well,the boys must be have looking at me,i just remembered at that time i was going to pull my bag and suddenly they come and robbed it.

from this accident,i promise...really,i'm not going to ride motorcyle anymore,even i'm driving or not.even sit on i would not anymore !!but if there's really no way,i would , but i will not take bag and cellphone or wallet anymore.

CRAZY THING WILL HAPPEN EVERYTIME IN EVERY SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE !!!
( >0< )

1 comment:

  1. wew..
    gee....
    hopefully it wont't happen to me..:D


    ps: first post in ur blog..hhaha

    ReplyDelete