Saturday, August 07, 2010

new haircut ♥

hiyaaaa.....
finally...after 4 days without cellphone and computer,today i can sit in front my computer and surf on the internet again
wuahhh..i never thought it will be really suffering without them actually,well,cause my cell being robbed,one most precious thing for me is computer.Maybe cause everyday i was always surfing on the internet and suddenly 4 days without it,it's kinda weird for me.
So..as the title of my blog today...taraaaa !! ♥  new haircut !!
umm..actually it's not really different style,i just cut my 'poni' and my back hair a little.
and this is what i mean (just realized my english was really bad )
i make this pict smaller cause my acne is looks very clear if it's bigger.
♥♥♥
pict taken with webcam
(my face is really weird here,isn't it)
speaking of acne,well,it's not heal very well.It seems i need an extra time and money to take care of my face.
Since i'm not consume any of doctor medicine,it become like this.
I bought a lot of body shop stuff to heal my face but i think it's not really usefull.Do all of you have any suggestion for me to heal acne without doctor medicine ?? please..i need it...
thank you ♥♥



and the last one , THE LAST AIR BENDER , finally premiere...♥♥
gonna watch it around these weeks. ♥ !
wait for me aang hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment