Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Realize

Sorry for not updating my blog,cause i'm kinda busy with a lot of things these day.

My deepest condolence to jenny wijaya family for what have been happening to your beloved daughter.We know it must be really hard to pass this.But i believed,all of you can stand again although there must be a time.Be strong and face it as it was an accident that couldn't be prevented.Just take a lesson from this accident and hopes there's no kind of this accident anymore.
Farewell jenny wijaya

That accident realizing me for something.A question. 'if i am the one who loses some of my families members or my beloved friends,how should i react ?'.I am so realized that i might not been ready to face that.If i'm losing my both parents i don't know what should i do.I don't know how should i face the world.It just, i am so scared with the future guys.No one know what facing us in the future.No one.And if there's suddenly something terrible happen,i really don't know what should i do.
I'm not ready to lose my beloved peoples around me.I can't believed i can pass that and stand again like what i said to jenny wijaya families.
Every night i always thinking about this and no answer no idea no hopes.Too scared with the future.
I know all of us have to face death someday.But knowing that it comes unpredictable,don't we all really scared if it comes faster without caution and signs ??

No comments:

Post a Comment