Tuesday, August 17, 2010

the truth

The truth is i never want to be trapped in this feeling anymore gals.It's so painful to me.Anytime i remembered our sweet memories,a pain always facing me.Please,let me know why we can change into like this ??are we no longer a close friend anymore ?Are u forgot the time when we are together and trust that no one can break our friendship ?Is it just a fake ?Cause in fact i don't see any moves from all of you.Are all of you really intend to be like this ?Are all of you not realizing that i was totally feel really lonely and miss all of you a lot ?I'm saying that i want to see all of you just as my friend not a close friend anymore,but every time i start thinking about that,my tears will always fall.I'm saying that i will never want to admit all of you as my close friend but that's really hurting my heart.Yes,now i'm understand,my love to all of you is more that your love to me
And so how can i heal this feeling ?I was so broken until sometimes i'm so scared to make a friends anymore.I'm scared that i will hurt for the seconds time.I'm just so messed up now.Don't know what to do.Don't know what's the best way.Don't know how to face all of you.I'm totally messed up because all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment